Apartments are increasingly in demand by urbanites due to its practicality and location that always built near to the city center. However, there are still many people who prefer to stay in a landed house. Actually, which one is better?
The apartment has its own advantages, those are:
- Located in the city center that allows you to reach many places.
- Usually offers with half price of the houses in the surrounding area.
- CCTV surveillance provided.
- Various facilities within one building.
You can choose an apartment if:
- - You want a higher level of security. Because the access to get in to an apartment is very limited since it has 24 hours CCTV
- cameras and supervised by officers.
- - You are busy and do not have much time to do the clean-up activities.
- - You want to close with places in the city center.
Landed house has its advantages, those are:
- - Renovatable
- - Enables you to have a personal swimming pool or garden
- - Safe. Dwelling house that stands alone is considered safer than apartment buildings. In addition to its stand-alone
- ownership, if there is risk of building houses, you still own the land.
- - More liquid, easier to find a buyer. Residential houses for the middle class holds a huge demand which makes it to be
- more attractive for investment purposes.
You can choose a house and lot if:
- - You want to be more free (example: want to own a pet)
- - You have an intention of medium-long term investment.
- - You have a high level of socialization.
- - You like gardening
- - You have the intention to undergo a renovation in the future
- - You do not get too attached to city life.